Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Skill set required:
- Salesforce.com Certified Professional with around 4 years of experience in solid Object-Oriented Analysis, planning and programming specialized abilities incorporating a broad involvement in Salesforce.com CRM and Enterprise services on Classic, Lightning with capability as a Developer and Administrator.
- In depth knowledge on Sales, Service Cloud features and hands on experience on same
- Hands on experience on designing data Model for a business process, declaratives such as validations, workflows, process builder, approval process, record types, translations, custom metadata, web to email, web to case implementations, user management, certification management, portals, community, flows, sharing and security model implementation, reports, dashboards, managed, unmanaged packages and good command on SOQL, SOSL
- Hands on APEX Trigger, Synchronous and Asynchronous Apex, VF Pages, Java script Library, Web services/Integrations using SOAP, REST API, Portals, Community builder, lightning builder, Force.com Sites
- Hands on experience on third party integration using REST API, SOAP API is must. Knowledge on Metadata API, Bulk API is recommended
- Hands on experience with Tools like Data Loader, Eclipse, IntelliJ, SoapUI, APEX Explorer, Ant Scripts, AJAX tool kit.
- Hands on executing deployment plan using ANT scrips, Jenkins. Knowledge on version control repository Bit bucket, project management tool Rally is recommended
- Good communication skills, able to coordinate offshore and onsite teams
- PD1/PD2 salesforce certification is must
Certifications Needed: Yes
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) Yes
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No