Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
· Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Must be flexible and able to perform a variety of duties and multi-task.
· Strong leadership skills (clear direction, respect, consistency, decisiveness, accountability, conviction, cooperation, good communication)
· Strong industry and business area knowledge
· Ability to maintain a balance of business and technical perspectives
· Good listening skills and ability to innovate and brainstorm around business ideas and needs
· Industry Standards: PMI PMP preferred, or strong knowledge of PMBOK or CMMI
· Tools: MS Word, Visio, MS Excel, PowerPoint
· Processes: Rational Unified Process (RUP) Waterfall and Iterative development
· Strength in MS Project (MS Project Server) and building project plans with team input
· Hands on budget and budget management experience
· Full SDLC experience
· Experience running application development projects
· Come from and be comfortable with a fast paced environment
Knowledge of the below would be helpful:
· Languages: Familiarity with projects using object-oriented languages including Java, C++
· Frameworks: Familiarity with projects using J2EE and .NET
· Databases: Familiarity with projects using Oracle, SQL Server
· Tools: Rational’s Tool Suites (ClearQuest, RequisitePro, Rose, ClearCase), Mercury Quality Center
· Operating Systems: Familiarity with Windows XP, 2000, NT, HP UX, Solaris
Project Manager drives brilliant execution across IT projects throughout all phases of the project life cycle. This role partners closely with IT teams, the global sourcing vendor, business counterparts, and other key stakeholders to initiate, plan, and manage schedule, budget, scope, project changes, resources, issues, risks, dependencies, and overall project communications including reporting. The role is an integral part of the overall project leadership and is accountable for overall project delivery. Additionally, the Project Manager leverages processes, tools and guidelines defined by the PMO in order to carry out his/her responsibilities.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities: