Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)*:
- Warehouse management systems
- Transportation management systems
- Order management systems
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only):
- Manhattan WMOS experience
- JDA WMS experience
Detailed Job Description:
- Bachelors degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or Business Management. Minimum 2 years technical experience working with supply chain products including warehouse management systems, transportation management systems, order management systems and or Enterprise Application Integration tools. JDA WMS and Manhattan WMOS experience desired. Minimum 2 years of Operations experience in the field of warehousing, transportation services.
- Bachelors degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or Business Management
- Job Summary: Responsible for implementing warehouse management systems and processes within Customer distribution centers. Interact with Operations, IS and IT team supporting the definition and delivery of business solutions for new or existing clients based on defined business processes and functional requirements.
Minimum years of experience*: 8+
Responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Assist with analysis of customer or operational requirements and solution design.
- Translate client/business requirements into system requirements, technical specifications and logical data mappings for integration.
- Partner with CL ops/engineering to translate Concept of Operations into solution configuration.
- Document applicable Functional Requirement Specification as necessary for enhancements to core products to meet scope of proposed solution.
- Assist in the development of test plans, data and cycles to ensure that all requirements identified in the requirements gathering phase will be validated.
- Review of corporate software documentation for adherence to product integrity/configurability and functional requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or Business Management
- SMinimum 2 years technical experience working with supply chain products including warehouse management systems, transportation management systems, order management systems and/or Enterprise Application Integration tools. JDA WMS and Manhattan WMOS experience desired.
- Minimum 2 years of Operations’ experience in the field of warehousing/transportation services.
- Anticipate travel at 50%, with increased travel during the realization phase of implementation.
- Proven ability to define customer requirements and operational efficiencies.
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No