Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Client is implementing an enterprise wide transformation initiative leveraging Watson technology for Product Technical Support. This is a role requiring an experienced change agent, transformational leader in technology, innovation and working in an agile environment. Watson provides hundreds of opportunities to enhance Client's current Support environment and we plan to use an outside-in approach to the new design to enhance our clients experience. This will consist of conversation, cognitive search, content analytics, sentiment analysis, gamification and many other out of the box scenario's
We are seeking a UI focused
developer with backend experience to help us with our Watson centric
integrations within the SalesForce Client’s Support environment. Some exposure
framework such as Angular would be very advantageous and any exposure to
node.js would be a
large plus as well.
We want developers that are out of the box thinkers who will look at situations differently to identify and implement new solutions for Client Product Support. People who feel excitement at opportunities to learn new languages, frameworks, and development environments that Salesforce has to offer.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
1. Demonstrated excellence in development
2. Demonstrated work experience with the following:
• IBM Cloud
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming
. Writing reusable,
testable, and efficient code in a fast paced agile environment
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
• Managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
• Troubleshooting and debugging performance issues related to enterprise applications
• Communicate effectively across all levels within the company