Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Detailed Job Description:
As the Edifecs Developer / Administrator you will provide ‘lights-on’ support for B2B EDI Edifecs Healthcare application systems. You will analyze system failures, provide fixes, and coordinate with Network Teams, and others, to bring the systems back online.
- Experience with Edifecs Healthcare suite, 8.3x, 9.x, and Healthcare Payer systems.
- Able to configure the Edifecs tool, and understand systems integration, application, technical behavior, and business / technical requirements.
- Experience with XEngine, XEngine Server, EAM, TM, SpecBuilder.
- Understanding of EDI Healthcare transaction sets, e.g. 270/271, 834, 837 I/P/D, 835.
- Knowledge of software development / implementation processes.
- Able to explain technical solutions and fixes to stakeholders.
Minimum Years Of Experience: 8