Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10+ years of experience in design/development relevant technology disciplines
- Healthcare knowledge is a plus
- Work with architect group for solutions that articulate the business context, conceptual design and component-level logical design.
- Ensure development is in compliance with overall architecture vision for the platform and ensures specific components are appropriately designed and leveraged
- Understand the construction of platform architecture components.
- Participate in design activities and own the development of the work assigned.
- Work closely with QA and integration team to resolve issues.
- Able to understand the technology roadmap and delivers cost effectiveness, business value, and competitiveness.
- Experience in designing, marking up, developing the UI of websites and/or web applications
- Java J2EE
- HIBERNATE 3.2
- Web Services
- Hands-on technical lead with exposure and experience in a wide variety of Java technologies with specific expertise in the Spring suite of products. [Spring core, Transaction, AOP, ORM, MVC, data, security, session, web sockets, cloud].
- Front end frameworks like ExtJS or libraries like JQuery, AJAX.
- Experience with Bootstrap frontend framework.
- Experience with developing UI for single page applications
- Angular2 and Typescript
- Jasmine and Karma frameworks.
- Struts 1.x and 2.x
- Database (SQL Server - Intermediate knowledge preferred)
- JUnit/ Unit Testing frameworks
- Elasticsearch APIs
- EJB 2
- Knowledge of Netflix OSS products and tools is good to have.
- Experience developing in cloud based virtualized environments is preferred.
- Experience with responsive and mobile design
- Drools 5
- Agile Methodology
- Web Logic - 12.1
Education Requirements for the Position:
- The minimum qualification required for the performance of the above specialty occupation duties is a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering.