Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oracle DBA
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Sybase/ Microsoft SQL Server/ Postgres
- The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Detailed Job Description:
- Excellent Oracle DBA Skills in Administration, Configuration, Performance Tuning, Backup, Restore and Recovery
- Hands on experience in supporting large & highly transactional production databases using Oracle RAC, ASM and expert in troubleshooting with RAC and ASM.
- Experience in configuration and administration of Data Guard, Standby Database and Golden Gate.
- Knowledge of shell scripting, handling critical P1 issues like performance/recovery/maintenance issues and resolving database issues in collaboration with other Infrastructure teams like Network, Unix, Windows and application team.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- 8-10 years of DBA experience in Oracle Database Administration and Support
Minimum years of experience*: 8+
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No
Does this position requires visa independent candidates? Yes