Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Job Description :
· Solution Manager Architect that demonstrates a strong understanding of the configuration and design of the SAP Solution Manager 7.1 application
· Demonstrates proficient knowledge of the various capabilities within Solution Manager 7.1; ITSM, Run SAP like a Factory, Application Life Cycle Management and IT Portfolio and Project Management; specifically knowledge with Data Conversion, Interface Design, integration with analytics / reporting setup, systems monitoring and other Solution Manager 7.1 capabilities.
· Consults with the Global SAP COE Team across multiple sites and multiple disciplines to define the application landscape that supports and enhances the Solution Manager strategies for both projects and BAU.
· Creates cross-application process flows that defines how the components of all applications relate to each other
· Proactively identifies and proposes Solution Manager best practices and / or system enhancement
· Works self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
· Minimum of 8 years professional experience.
· Minimum of 5 years supporting SAP Solution Manager experience
· Should have experience with Solution Manager Release 7.1
· Should be aware of all the capabilities of Solution Manager to effectively create an ALM strategy and roadmap for the Global SAP COE.
· Participated in 3 or more SAP Solution Manager implementations and/or upgrades
· Must have ability to perform all facets of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Must have demonstrated ability to support a multi-site and multi-country user base
· Must know what satisfies users and make user satisfaction a high priority for self and team
· Must have ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
· Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a “can-do” attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness