Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Job description:
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
- At least 10-12 years of experience in support in Unified Communications domain.
- At least 10- 12 years of experience in a Cisco Unified Communications field
- Cisco Technology with Enterprise Voice
- Extensive knowledge and experience on complete design and deployment of CUCM
- Cisco Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco Telepresence Management Server (TMS)
- Cisco Call Manager Express (CME)
- Cisco Unity Connection (CUC)
- Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence (IM&P) along with VCS Expressway
- Expertise in troubleshooting end-to-end business critical issues - including network services and components, integrated (with other solutions) video and audio conferences etc.
- Experience with Webex and Hybrid Media Nodes
- Good knowledge of Voice networks and technologies: ISDN , SIP, H323, MGCP
- Good knowledge of Cisco network infrastructure – Routing/Switching along with QoS
- Experience in working on end to end monitoring and reporting tools like Solar winds, LiveAction etc
- Experience with monitoring tools in the Unified communication domain such as IR Prognosis, RTMT, Prime Collaboration
- Good knowledge on troubleshooting and troubleshooting tools such as Wire shark.
- At least 4Y years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- At least 8Y years of experience in Design and architecture review.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Minimum years of experience required: 12+
Interview Process (Is face to face required?): No