Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)*:
- Mulesoft x
- Mulesoft API manager
- Dev OPs
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only):
- Exception handling
Detailed Job Description:
- The project is a large transformation program to the cloud eco system. Mulesoft resources are required to work independently with minimum hand-holding from client. And be able to drive forward completion of tasks. They must be proficient in the below skills along with an experience in working in the devOps culture.
- Mulesoft Development and API. Solution design and requirement analysis , impact analysis, Architectural solution approach Mulesoft Solution, design and development. conduct reviews and technical discussions and solutions.
- Mulesoft expert in Issue identification and resolution to technical issues
- Have in-depth knowledge on Cloudhub, load balancing, API and worker and vcore concepts.
- Should be able to drive solution discussions with the client team, and deliver on a proof of concept if required.
- Should be familiar with APIs using RAML and layered API approach.
- Should have exposure to framework based connector to collect events for audit logging and Business Event logging
- Hands on with custom error handling and alerting
- Should have working experience in CI/CD tools such as GIT, Jenkins
- Should have development experience with MQ JMS, Anypoint MQ
- Testing automation using Munit.
- Need a good exposure to Mulesoft dataweave transformations
- Need to good experience in different kind of implementation like batch, streaming etc.
Minimum years of experience*: 8
Certifications Needed: Yes
Top 3 responsibilities:
- Requirement analysis and integration solution and design approach
- Impact analysis
- Reviews and issues resolutions