Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience in Windows as Primary technical skill
- Experience in Linux: Redhat 6/7/8 /CentOS / Ubuntu. as Secondary technical skill
- Experience in Transition and implementation
- Experience in Client/host admin, ESX administration
- Administrative tasks including troubleshooting, performance planning, capacity planning and continuity planning.
- Windows Administration, Installation & Configuration (User Administration, Software management, NIS, NFS, DNS, Auto mounting, Data storage & Disk management, Patches)
- Alert monitoring, incident management, change control.
- Ensure servers meet proper performance and capacity standards.
- Must be detail oriented, committed to deadlines
- Working experience on Nagios, Logic monitor and Zabbix tools
- Must be able to analyze logs and system messages
- Excellent communication / collaboration / escalation handling skills.
- Delivery ownership and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with no supervision
Minimum years of experience*: 5
Certifications Needed: Yes
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? Yes