Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
- Responsible for working on the product development side of an upcoming EMS project.
- Responsible for taking requirements at team meetings, troubleshooting and debugging embedded systems, and reporting detected issues to the Team Lead.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple other teams.
- Ability to spend large portion of their time heads-down programming/scripting in Python, and will also be responsible for test execution to ensure everything is up to quality standards.
- Responsible for unit testing and integration testing of real time embedded software modules and subsystems using Python scripting and object oriented methods
- Perform code complexity analysis and create test cases to provide suitable coverage for critical operations.
The minimum qualification required for the performance of the above specialty occupation duties is a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or foreign equivalent or closely related field with relevant experience.