Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: The Java Software Engineer will act as a resource on a specific client development team, analyzing existing customer data, designing and developing tools required for data manipulation or integration and providing technical assistance for the implementation and integration of an enterprise-class software solution.
Client provides healthcare payors with the only modern, enterprise-class software platform for claims and benefits administration. TPAs and other payors can immediately respond to new business opportunities and market changes while drastically reducing IT and operational costs. Built on a modern technology platform and delivered either as a turn-key or ASP offering, client is the only choice for payors to both survive and thrive in the emerging healthcare economy.
- Work with development team on complex implementations of our enterprise software platform
- Participate and lead sprint sessions within Agile methodology
- Analyze existing customer data and provide technical expertise to help leadership plan implementations or integrations
- Design, develop, code, test and debug complex integration solutions for our software and client environments
- Design and develop tools required for data manipulation or integration
- Execute individually assigned tasks alongside other technical resources assigned to project
- Minimum of 2-6+ years of experience designing and developing enterprise class web based applications using core java technologies.
- Experience with complex data analysis, data migrations, and system integration, strong object oriented programming skills.
- Hands-on development experience using Java/J2EE, XML, SOAP, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, etc.), Middleware, Design Patterns, JUnit, Eclipse IDE and SQL.
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with industry standard integration products or enterprise system bus technologies is also desirable.
- Previous experience with complex, customer-facing projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Experience with source control software such as Perforce, SVN, Git, etc.
- Any experience with ETL is a plus. - Application development for the healthcare industry is a plus.
- Middleware - Integration - Analytics