Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MICROSERVICES ARCHITECTURE EXPERTISE
- API EXPERTISE
Detailed Job Description:
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing
- Collaborative work ethics to thrive on peer support and taking pride in of products and capabilities delivered as a team
- Ability to balance priorities and break down complex problems to manageable chunks that can be delivered incrementally
- Hands-on experience with Spring Boot, Micro-services, Relational and/or NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge in In-memory computing is preferable
- Demonstrated experience with object-oriented design and coding with variety of languages and proven ability to understand and use complex data structures and associated components
- Deep understanding of multithreading concepts with experience of developing robust and scalable distributed server side applications and algorithms
- Experience with Event Driven and Reactive Programming is a plus
- Desirable to have experience of writing applications for deployment on cloud environment including OpenShift and Docker containers
- Desirable to have experience with performance and monitoring tools e.g. Splunk and App Dynamics
- Experience developing solutions for complex business problems in Payments and/or Financial systems would be an advantage.
- Analytical skills and knack of looking for non-obvious solutions
- Should have worked on RESTful API design and implementation.
- Implementation or working experience of Continuous Integration and Continues Delivery using tools and automation capabilities such as JUnit, Mocking, TestNG, Jenkins, Git, Stash and Jira
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, or related field
Minimum years of experience*: 10+
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No