Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Must Have Skills:
- Agile Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, RUP and Business Analysis
Detailed Job Description:
- We are Looking for Experienced Scrum Master having Business Analyst exposure with 6+ years of industry experience.
- Experience in Agile Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall and RUP (Rational Unified Process) is a must.
- Min 2 + years of agile/scrum methodology experience including scrum meetings.
- Experience in creating user stories and Acceptance Criteria as per the requirements.
- Experience in conducting Sprint planning meeting to discuss the sprint goals.
- Responsible for stand - ups, retrospective, story points, creating reports and charts.
- Experience in requirement gathering from various stakeholders and documented high level business requirements and converted them into Functional as well as Non-functional Specification Document.
- Experienced in Business Process Modelling (BPM) would be a plus.
- Experience in reporting Tools like Quality Center, JIRA, Bugzilla.
- Proficient in creating Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Screen Mock-ups and Wireframes and design them using UML Diagrams,
- Experience in JIRA and HP ALM for issues and project tracking in Agile Scrum.
- Experience in Business Modeling Tools: MS Visio, Star UML, Enterprise Architect, Lucid Chart, Eventzilla would be a plus.
- Experience in GAP, SWOT and Impact analysis would be a plus.
- Experience in understanding the Business architecture and Business processes of E-commerce application is a plus.
Minimum years of experience*: 6
Certifications Needed: No
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No