Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- knowledge of the Amdocs Catalogue Set up
- Experience in validation of Device / Accessory Update - Price, Images, Name/Content, SKU details
- Pre/Post deployment validation of offers, new products and configuration changes
- Collaborate with the Billing Configure/Design team for defects and downstream teams for end to end testing
- Performing defect testing, consent validation and support testing for new system deployments.
- Come up with test scenarios and break them up into test cases tied up to requirements and prepare RTM
- Come up with test data requirements and test execution plan
- Ability to review and provide inputs to the team on test case coverage
- Ability to execute the test cases and report status and issues
- Ability to liaise with the Development team on the defects and track them to closure
- Ability to report risks, issues and test status to the stakeholders
- Ability to understand and analyze Business and Functional requirements
SQL Server, SQL Query, UFT (Test Automation), VB scripting, Functional testing, Automation testing
The minimum qualification required for the performance of the above specialty occupation duties is a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or foreign equivalent or closely related field with relevant experience.