Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Skill and Role Summary:
This person would be responsible for filling the Architect role on a project to migrate our client off their current custom .NET store to the Amazon Webstore platform.
Main duties and responsibilities:
In this role, they would be responsible for serving as the primary SME when it comes to Amazon Webstore, its features and capabilities and the process of customizing it to match our client’s needs. Responsibilities include:
· Helping to scope the project and identify the specific tasks to be performed
· Making recommendations on how best to configure Amazon Webstore to match our client’s needs
· Answering any and all questions regarding Amazon Webstore and how it operates
· Defining the full architecture for the solution, including how Amazon Webstore will integrate with multiple fulfillment vendors and with our client’s systems
· Providing direction to the Development team on how to work with Amazon Webstore
· Driving all key technical decisions
· Working with our client to determine the level of operational support required for the platform
Must have deep experience working with Amazon Webstore gained over multiple previous successful implementation efforts, as well as strong all around E-Commerce expertise when it comes to understanding what it takes for an organization to support an E-Commerce site. The role is heavily client facing, so must be very articulate and comfortable working directly with clients. Must also be technically very strong and capable of providing direction and leadership to a team of Developers.