Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
* Most important skills/qualifications are denoted with an *
· Provides level 3 and 4 support (occasionally outside of business hours) for projects and implemented applications
· Assists in the design and ensures projects meet operational requirements.
Maintains a proactive view on the performance of the managed application platforms
Conducts performance analysis and tunes application to increase performance.
Plans, coordinates and responds to application outages.
Maintains version, patch and security levels, in accordance with the strategic direction of the company.
*Communicates technical and non-technical information to technical support groups, customer support centers, end-users, senior management and vendors.
*Develops and documents procedures, policies, and how-to to increase efficiency and meet the needs of the business.
Plans, coordinates and executes change management processes.
*Increases efficiency by designing and implementing best practices and process automation
· Experience administering, and engineering any combination of the following:
o Imaging applications
o Claims platforms
o *Websphere MQ
o *Microsoft SQL Server
o *Apache Tomcat
o *Microsoft Biztalk
· *Well developed troubleshooting skills
· *Windows Server OS experience
· *Windows Powershell scripting experience
· *UNIX command line experience
· *Perl and UNIX Shell Scripting experience
(Visible Externally) Non-technical Qualifications:
· Data collection, analysis, and reporting
· Proven debugging skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Communication Skills
· Proven decision making skills
· Problem solving skills
· Process flows
· Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies
· MS Excel
· MS Word
· MS Visio
· Internet/Intranet in addition to other job related systems
Preferred years of experience: Bachelor’s degree, 5 years in an Application Engineer role. In lieu of degree, 7 years Application Engineer role
Travel requirement: None
Special Requirements: Drug screen required, Background check required