Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Detailed Job Description:
- Execute installation processes to assure consistent quality installation training (including lead, or assist with, CRM installations as assigned)
- Embed software by training dealership personnel on “Best practice” processes associated with CRM products and services including but not limited to, CRM, ILM, Desking Products, Data Base Mining, Contact Center Services, Texting, and Reporting
- Train specific dealership personnel on Administrative Functions associated with these products. Work with other internal teams, to effectively complete customer retention visits in such a manner that dealerships would not consider any competitive software alternatives
- Assure software adjustments are made to personalize the software for the store and users as needed during installation and follow-up visits
- Plan travel according to CRM Trainer Schedule and Company Travel Guidelines
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Four or more years of automotive accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of an accounting and/or finance and/or Parts/Services for dealer office.
- Specific experience with CDK Dealer Management System experience is highly desired.
- Ability to create organized processes to present in one-on-one and group training scenarios. You do not need professional training experience but you must have the ability to organize ideas and communicate them effectively to diverse groups of people.
- Ability to travel 95% of the time.
- Ability to work standard office hours with the expectation of flexibility when required.
- Prepare for the effective execution of CRM products being installed at retail auto dealerships
- Personally develop and participate in training to enhance skills and effectively communicate ideas for improvement
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No