Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for oversight of designing and performing test evaluations that assure adherence to the company’s quality assurance and functionality standards. Assures compliance with company and/or external requirements and specifications. Duties include:
· Review and analyze pertinent project artifacts (i.e. Functional and Technical Specifications, Use Cases, Type One Documents, etc.) in relation to assigned projects.
· Evaluate incoming project requests to determine the impacted systems, programs and/or downstream jobs or distributed applications which will need to be included in the test scope/coverage. Conduct release level review of projects and communicate and coordinate with other project teams to mitigate potential risks.
· Manage overall test activities and timelines. Provide resource estimates and identifies team members who fit the project needs. Oversee the creation, modification and execution of various types of test cases (i.e. functional, integrated, regression, end-to-end, etc.) within a specified timeframe. Evaluate test results against pre-defined expectations and confirm expected results. Escalate testing issues or defects based on pre-defined processes for assistance with resolution.
· Identify problem trends and assist in resolution of technical problems. Conduct analysis based on test output and documents findings.
· Provide coaching and development feedback, training, trend analysis, and goal creation to team.
· Complete or provide oversight for project status, test scripts and defect documentation entry into the appropriate databases or applications. Reports statistics in alignment with departmental processes on a pre-defined basis.
· Conduct final sign-off reviews for a mixture of project types and sizes, ranging from maintenance to large.
· Participate in and support release-level activity events. This includes working with business owners, delivery organizations, infrastructure and other test organizations to ensure the inclusion of the appropriate validation scripts and activities.
· Collaborate and participate in test automation initiatives to further automate data entry, regression testing, and production validation activities.
· Provide support and guidance in regards to test methodologies and procedures to team members. Communicate test processes and enforces process adherence across departmental and non-departmental resources.
(Visible Externally) Technical Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree and 5 years job related experience in business process and workflow or prior test execution experience. If no degree, 7 years job related experience in business process and workflow or prior test execution experience
· Prior experience in healthcare
· Prior experience with Pega
· Experience with test methodologies or test automation
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, MS Project, Word, PowerPoint,Visio)
· Experience working with HP’s testing suite of tools including Quick Test Pro, Performance Center and Quality Center.
· Experience with business requirement, functional and technical specification review
· PowerMHS (iSeries – AS400) experience preferred
· Experience with batch scheduling or abend resolution preferred
· Familiarity with Change and Configuration Management process preferred
· Knowledge of data collection, analysis, and reporting procedures
· Knowledge of multiple systems/wrappers and distributed applications and/or solid working knowledge of multiple platforms
· Commitment to excellent customer service
· Effective time management and organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Effective verbal and written communication, presentation and active listening skills
· Leadership skills
· Ability to work on cross-functional project teams
· Analytical aptitude
· Excellent ability to proactively identify and resolve issues and opportunities
· Proven track record of team or project leadership skills