Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Must Have Skills:
- FUSION HCM
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 6 years of experience with IT.
- Experience in solution delivery with best practices of implementing solutions and any possible pitfalls
- Knowledge of application support and upgrades.
- Making use of various Oracle as well as organizational methodologies, processes and templates, to lead through a successful implementation as a solution architect
- Ability to lead through complex process discussions, providing impact analysis, time estimates and exhibiting ownership.
- Participating in business process improvement through value additions and innovative solutions.
- Techno Functional Work experience in Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications (core HR, Performance Management, Security) and Taleo Recruitment.
- Hands on experience on HDL, HCM Extracts, Reports and Fusion Taleo Integration.
- Gathering requirements from business to enhance existing functionality and improving performance of the system making it easy for maintenance.
- Troubleshoot production issues by analyzing the root cause and provide permanent solutions to restore normal functioning and making system more efficient.
- Leading Business Process Consulting and Solution Evaluation and Recommendation.
- Identifying and addressing client needs; building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of business services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
Minimum years of experience*: 6+
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No