Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
· Support major changes to the TAM/SSO service to onboard new internal and external and potentially in the future, federated applications
· Work with application, network, and infrastructure areas to maintain the TAM SSO solution
· Review policies and procedures for modifications to the SSO environment configuration and associated infrastructure settings.
· Work with security team to plan major maintenance and ensure availability of the environment.
· Provide troubleshooting of issues related to SSO systems
· Lead and/or participate in discussions requiring modifications to the SSO and on issues involving the SSO and underlying infrastructure
· Help leadership to promote and enforce execution of change management and standard operating procedures to maintain structure and effectiveness of the environment
o Extensive knowledge and skills in maintaining an access management/SSO system in a large, complex organization.
o Experience with IBM Tivoli Access Manager (TAM) is required and Tivoli Federated Identity Management (TFIM) is preferred.
o Demonstrated experience in interfacing WAM/SSO systems to other enterprise systems such as:
o Experience with Enterprise Directory/Directory Integration IBM Tivoli Directory Server (ITDS), Active Directory (AD)
o Experience designing and evaluating load tests, capacity planning for TAM, and application configuration on UNIX and other platforms
o Scripting/programming using PERL, Shell, PHP, C or Python
o Experience with Web Services and SOA
o Experience with Java and/or .NET technologies
o Experience with relational databases (DB2, SQL Server, Oracle), preferably DB2
o Experience with Identity Management solutions (ITIM preferred)
o Should be well versed in TAM capabilities and configurations:
§ Authentication repository design and schema
§ Protected Object Space
§ Access Control Lists
o Strong record of operational success managing Enterprise applications using Tivoli Access Manager, WebSphere environments including outstanding uptime and throughput.
o Demonstrated knowledge and skills operating Directory systems in a large, complex organization.
o Experience with ITDS and Active Directory preferred
o Demonstrated knowledge and awareness of operating & interfacing with various Platforms such as WebSphere, Portal, .NET and J2EE/JEE applications
o Minimum of three years of experience with integrating web access management/SSO solutions with Identity Management, Provisioning, and User Lifecycle operations.
o General knowledge of information security, including network security, infrastructure security, and application security.