Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Strong ATG experience is a must
· Broad knowledge of eCommerce and retail business and systems, Mobile is a plus
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter experts.
· Working knowledge of Ms Word, Outlook, and Excel.
· Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
· Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
· Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
· Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
· Working knowledge of AS400, .net, SQL, and xml is not required but a plus.
Education and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or any related field from an accredited institution.
· Master’s degree in Business Administration is a plus.
Our client, North America’s leading home furnishings retailer is seeking a Business Analyst for our ecommerce development team. As a key contributor to the team you must have experience in the following:
· Collecting and analyzing the project’s business requirements by coordinating interviews, requirement workshops, business and workflow analysis.
· Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specification documents, user interface guides, use case modeling/flows and functional specification documents.
· Documenting the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate business units.
· Ability to communicate effectively with external business partners and internal teams to deliver the projects requirements.
· Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
· Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.