Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Job Description:
- Participate in customer team meetings and discussions to understand business and technical requirements.
- Apply technical expertise to recommend technical solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development.
- Work with team member to develop a Web 2.0 Rich User Interface in accordance with design specifications, user interface style guides and established usability standards.
- Detailed experience pertaining to the design and architecture of Java environment including J2EE, Spring MVC.
- Good understanding of Frontend technologies like Backbone, Mustache, Underscore (optional), jQuery, AJAX.
- Experience in unit testing- Groovy, jasmine karma
- Development experience in web services Soap, CXF.
- SSO integration using Saml2.0
- Integrated Development using intelli J, gradle, Visual Studio, Eclipse , Xcode and Android Studio.
- Experience in using LDAP/ mongo DB.
- Development for migrating of Member Mobile Application from Mobile First Framework to Ionic Framework 5 and angular 8, to make application responsive which will reduce cost of separate maintenance for desktop and mobile applications.
- Working on Soap and Restful web services to communicate with common services API.
- Configuring and implementing OAuth2 and integrating with LDAP to validate the User in Member API OAuth2 Server.
- Configuring and Implementing Zuul proxy to route the requests to respecting endpoints.
- Generate and run Docker images in docker container.
- Building Hybrid Mobile applications which will be running on all modern hand held devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android devices etc., using Angular 8 and Ionic Framework 5.
- Configure actuator for analytic activities and integrating with Prometheus for graphical representation and to generate dynamic representation.