Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Detailed Job Description:
- Looking for Mainframe support experience (8+ Years) with good verbal and written communication
- Experience in coordinating application outages with different teams (Development, Database Admins & Infrastructure etc.) and ensure that they are resolved as per the SLAs and quality expectations. Also ensure that all the stake holders are made aware of the impact and a proper communication is passed on resolution progress.
- Experience in system optimization by analyzing SQL run times in existing and new codes, using STROBE tool, for faster turnaround time.
- Experience in managing releases and application changes, to ensure all releases are defect free and executed seamlessly with minimal impact to users
- Hands - on experience in creating alerts and system monitors using App-Dynamics & Automated Unix/SQL scripts to proactively look for infrastructure issues.
- Domain Expertise - Capital Markets
- Computer Languages known - COBOL, JCL, Unix Scripting, REXX, SQL, Visual Basic (Plus point), Python (plus point),
- Database - DB2, VSAM
- Software Products - Fidessa Trading Workstation, Vantage One
- Automation & Data Analytics Tools - SPLUNK, IPSOFT, App-Dynamics
- Operating System - z/OS, MS-DOS, Windows, Unix
- Debugging Tools - Debugger, Xpeditor
- Query DB2 Data Base - QMF, IBM Data Studio, Strobe
- Ticketing Tools - Service Now or any other ITSM tool
- Change Management tool - Endevor, Changeman
- Autosys Job Monitoring & Scheduling - BatchMon
- Mainframe Batch Monitoring – TWS
- Knowledge Base & Repository - Share Point/Jive
Minimum years of experience*: 5
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No