Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)*:
- Expertise in Performance Testing tools using Jmeter Load Runner Performance center.
- Expertise in Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Work Load Design, Test Cases Design, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management & Configuration Management.
- Execute Benchmark, load, stress, endurance and other nonfunctional tests. Monitor application logs to determine system behavior.
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only):
- Coding Language Java
- Experience with CICD Jenkins
Detailed Job Description:
As a PT Test Lead, you will significantly contribute to Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability work with testing team to develop performance test plans and cases analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes generate test summary reports for management review analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions conduct job trainings and provide assistance to Junior Test Engineers as needed suggest n
Minimum years of experience*: 5+
Certifications Needed: No
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Analyze the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Network usage, Garbage Collection and DB Parameters and DB Reports to verify the performance of the applications.
- Generate performance graphs, session reports and other related documentation required for validation and analysis.
- Publish results and receive appropriate signoff. Prepare detail status reports, and monitoring of all defects and issues.
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) Yes
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No