Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
- Lead the software the interface development team in the development, change control, issues resolution, requirements management, analysis and design, programming/construction, testing.
- Design, Develop, Integrate using distributed JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Serve as technical expert on development, coding, testing and debugging stages of application.
- Lead activities and interact with users through all phases of the Systems.
- Develop the controllers, services, DAO layers using spring framework (Spring MVC, Spring data, Springrest,IOC, AOP, Security,), ORM like hibernate and Oracle.
- Develop detailed specifications, coding, unit and systems testing for the application.
- Provide technical and analytical guidance to team members to facilitate the implementation of newtechnologies.
- Develop the Web Services for both SOAP and Restful
- Implementation of comprehensive rest services using spring MVC, Jboss rest easy, Hibernate and Oracle
- Maintain backend functionality using PLSQL and also perform database queries and performance tuning.
- Design and Implement web-based applications using Java script, Kendo MVVM, Jquery, Angular 2.0, HTML5, Bootstrap and other web-based frameworks.
- Perform Gap Analysis and Risk analysis of the existing system, evaluate the benefits of the new system, andcheck the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure with the new business requirements.
- Create process maps, workflow diagrams, structure charts and different types of system or process representations.
- Create interface specification documents between impacted applications.
- Write and implement test scenarios for the components developed using different java based technologies like Junit.
- Deploying the applications using Jenkin jobs in various environments like Development, ST, and UAT.
- Creating Control-M jobs to automate the regular activities.
- Creating stories and sub-stories in various sprint tasks using JIRA.
- Involved improve the code quality using the SonarQube.
- Analyze the logs and create Splunk reports, dashboards to identifying the issues in a production environment.
- Involved in fix the bugs in various environments like D2D, ST, UAT and Production.
- Taking ownership of complex business requirements and works them to completion.
- Interact with Backend teams on need basis to discuss about request and response JSON format for the required API calls in Applications.
- Interact with UX/UI design team to discuss about UI/UX impacts on need basis, Interact with Product owner/BA to get/clarify feature requirement details on need basis
- Follow Agile ceremonies like Sprint planning, Backlog grooming, Daily scrum, Sprint review and Sprint retrospective
The minimum qualification required for the performance of the above specialty occupation duties is a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or foreign equivalent or closely related field with relevant experience.