Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)*:
- React JS
Nice to have skills:
Detailed Job Description:
- In the role of Technology Architect, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design and detailed design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities.
- In need of a Front end UI Lead/Architect, who is expert in designing and building based front end web and mobile (SPA) applications using MVC based frameworks such as React JS,
- AngularJS along with HTML5, CSS3, Java Script.
- Also he should able to do the following:
- Requirements Analysis with all stakeholders.
- Packaging and deployment of React code ·
- Consumption of REST services through React ·
- UAT testing coordination and fixing issues ·
- Delivers the technical architecture and high level functional design to ensure alignment with requirements .
- Review test plans and ensure that business requirements are met. .
- Build new React UI components with Responsive Web Design .
- Feasibility Analysis & PoCs.
Minimum years of experience*: 5+
Certifications Needed: No
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Requirements Analysis with all stakeholders Packaging and deployment of React code
- Consumption of REST services through React Coordinate with JCI UX lead for screen designing understanding
- Delivers the technical architecture and high level functional design to ensure alignment with requirements
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No