Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Knowledge and experience in cross-functional project management methods in a financial systems environment.
· Demonstrated strength in critical thinking and in identifying system solutions for evolving business needs.
· Understanding of current technology required; knowledge of the following preferred: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), PL/SQL, PeopleTools, Oracle, .NET, and Java, among others.
· Experience with the configuration and integration of vended and externally hosted (SaaS) software applications, as well as locally developed applications.
· Knowledge of change management principles and methodologies.
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments and respond quickly to changing business needs and priorities.
· Excellent at data analysis and business process design.
· Proven ability to develop and maintain influential and collaborative relationships at a variety of levels both within the organization and with campus partners.
· Listens actively to input from colleagues and stakeholders; uses strong consensus building and facilitation skills to achieve successful project outcomes.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to translate business needs into functional requirements and process improvements.
· Evidence of self-motivation and the ability to work both independently and with teams, with high personal standards.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering, technology, finance, accounting, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
· Minimum 3-7 years of project management
· PMP (Project Management Professional) certification or equivalent is a plus.
· Plans and executes strategic projects that use technology to improve business processes. Implements project plans including business objectives, timelines, resources, and communications; is accountable for progress made against the plan.
· Leads multiple concurrent technology projects to enhance or maintain campus-wide systems that support our financial processes.
· Develops an understanding of our business needs and the needs of the business community; translates those needs into functional business and technical requirements.
· Facilitates team and project meetings and builds consensus among stakeholders.
· Supports the change management process and encourages a culture that leverages technology.
· Demonstrates strong technology project management skills by utilizing project management best practices.
· Partners with Information Technology to plan, coordinate, and track project deliverables, resources, and approach.
· Manages the work of vendors and consultants as necessary.
· Collaborates closely with stakeholders in the department and throughout the company.