IT - Technical Test Lead | Data Services Testing | Data Warehouse Testing
This Job was posted over 30 Days Ago on 10-10-2019
Sign up for similar job alert!
Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Detailed Job Description:
- At least 6 years of experience in test strategy and test Design
- At least 6 years of experience in test execution analysis & reporting.
- At least 6 years of experience in ETL Testing & Report Testing
- At least 2 years of experience in Big data Testing
- Knowledge of Java to test MapReduce Jobs
- Knowledge of JUnit, MRUnit framework for testing
- Hands on knowledge of Hive, Pig
- Use RDBMS/HIVE to execute the test scripts, modify the scripts as required, identify, classify and raise defects, and participate in defect triages
- Understand the test cases / scenarios, design and develop simple scripts using specialized testing tool(s).
- Create test cases for complex modules based on the defined test strategy for the assigned module
- Strong expertise in SQL and understanding transformations and converting them to SQL/HQL queries for data validation
- Execute test cases as planned for the assigned modules with special focus on key modules using knowledge of test execution process for both functional and non-functional type of testing.
- Create test analysis report for the assigned modules. Implement specific activities of the Defect Prevention Plan
- Exposure to Healthcare Domain with clear understanding on claims, membership, provider & clinical subject areas
- Exposure to Database testing using DB2, Oracle and other relational databases
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 6 years of experience with IT