Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Job Description:
- Needs very strong functional experience in SAP materials management module and good understanding of integration of MM with other SAP modules.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand existing business processes.
- Proven problem - solving skills - ability to assess a specific business scenario and develop an appropriate technical approach to support the desired business outcomes
- Ability to solve complex technical problems
- Ability to design technical solution that operates efficiently in high data volume scenarios.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Superior collaboration and communication skills – ability to develop productive relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; lead without formal authority; guide developers to appropriate outcomes
Minimum years of experience*: 5+
Responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Works with the user community to identify their requirements, design enhancements and functionality to help meet user requirements
- Serves as functional integration owner for area of expertise and performs configuration work as needed to support new and existing functionality
- Prepares functionality specifications and delivers to developers
- Works with the other IT teams, designers and enterprise architect to determine the best solution to help resolve customer problems and satisfy customer requirements
- Collaborates with developers and the quality assurance team to develop and test significant new functionality
- Performs integration testing work as necessary, to ensure that new functionality does not adversely affect existing functionality
- Follows all design work and integration testing protocols, change control procedure, use standards, procedures and practices in performing required work, including documenting business process / procedures and updating as necessary per project
- Analyst will work in a matrixed environment including with other technical service areas (EDI, EAI, XI, BI/BW, NW, etc.) and with external contractors and vendors
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No