Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
1. Participates in the design, maintenance, enhancement, coding, and administration of Data warehouse databases.
2. Analyzes and determines information needs and elements, data relationships
and attributes, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and
3. Coordinates new data development ensuring consistency and integration with existing data warehouse structure.
4. Reviews IT/business requests for data and data usage, researches data sources for new and better data feeds.
5. Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality, including performing proactive maintenance such as ensuring continued space availability, monitoring activity, and documenting problems, changes, and solutions