Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Training and Documentation you’d have to do:
· Develop training plans, materials, and documentation for database users; coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions worldwide
· Develop and communicate a schedule for future database releases/enhancements
· Monitor user adoption rates and respond as needed (additional training sessions or communications) to make improvements
· Assist users with report design and management
Experience and skills you’d need to have:
· Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science) and five or more years of experience. Experience as a consultant is preferred.
· Two or more years of SFDC development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development
· Three or more years of Java or C# development experience, and 3 or more years of web application development experience
· Strong documentation and training skills
· Proficient in data manipulation and ETL tools
· Mastery of data manipulation and database integration for websites
· Current DEV-401 certification or higher
· Experience developing and delivering solutions to real customer problems, preferably with an emphasis on sales, customer service, or marketing issues
· Solid knowledge of SQQL. In-depth experience with jQuery and/or ExtJS a plus.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Experience working in the health insurance domain or other regulated environment is a plus. An understanding of HIPAA compliance is desirable.