Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
MUST HAVE STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS
This is an ongoing assignment creating SAP Business Objects universes in an existing SAP Business Objects 4.0 environment to will include custom dimensions, measures & custom reporting attributes.
· Work with business process analysts to create reports and analytics that demonstrate effectiveness and thoroughness (fit for use) & are ready in the universes for production use.
· Work with application SMEs to become aware of the data layers, including data base layout and structure.
· Work with IT/DBA groups and application analysts/SMEs to ensure that potential SAP BO based reporting universes will not adversely affect performance.
· Work with business process analysts to determine that measures & summations are validated against internal application and expected results.
· Connect SAP BO environment to custom and or commercial/off the shelf application database systems (generally Oracle & SQL Server).
· Write & execute use/test cases as needed to ensure data validation.
This individual must have a good background in general EDW / Reporting structure including the objects and classes that make up a reporting universe. They also must have specific experience with the SAP BO reporting suite. This will include expertise with SAP BI Universe Design & Web Intelligence as it relates to:
· Designing multi-dimensional schemas using best practice data warehouse principles.
· Extracting data from Multidimensional OLAP cubes.
· Creating universes, various BOBJ toolsets, and Advanced Analysis OLAP.