Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
5 years application development
experience with Java
1 year experience with a scripting language (Python preferred)
Proficiency in standard SQL
Knowledge of N-Tier architectures (Spring, Hibernate, and JSF preferred)
Knowledge of Windows and Linux environments
Knowledge of VMS environment
Knowledge of HL7
Experience with Crystal Reports.
Experience with Web Services (SOAP or REST)
Knowledge of message queues (JMS, ActiveMQ, and Camel preferred)
Experience with OSGi (ServiceMix or Karaf preferred)
Experience with an Agile methodology
SUMMARY: Work closely with the IS/IT team to design, develop, and maintain software applications for supporting the different business units in meeting company and departmental goals and objectives.
* Design, write, test, modify, and document software programs, databases, and applications.
* Complete Project Documentation as defined in the Project Development Process SOP.
* Ensure projects fit within the architectural and maintenance framework.
* Prepare weekly status reports.
* Provide regular status updates to the Application Development Manager and project team.
* Maintain a project Action Item list, and keep the list current with the Project Team.
* Ensure that projects are on-time, and meet the business needs.
Standards and Conventions
* Follow the company's Project Development Process SOP.
* Follow the company's Programming Standards SOP.
* Maintain code under the established company Code Control system.
* Follow the appropriate production release procedures.