Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
CLIENT Applications Group is seeking an individual with a minimum of 7 years’ experience with PeopleSoft North American Payroll. Individuals should possess hands-on functional experience with implementing and upgrading PeopleSoft North American Payroll with employee populations over 50,000. Experience with North American Payroll 9.0 or 9.1 is required. The individual will initially be responsible for leading and conducting the fit-gap analysis effort. Fit-gap analysis sessions will be inclusive of all configuration, interfacing, data conversion, query, and reporting requirements.
REQUIRED SKILLS (7 years minimum experience):
· In-depth knowledge of PeopleSoft North American Payroll version 9.0 or 9.1 including configuration of earnings, deductions, garnishment, taxes, quarter and year-end and W2 processing.
· Knowledge of Core payroll tables required to implement the Payroll for North America including organization tables, compensation and earnings tables.
· Hands-on experience defining, building, testing inbound/outbound interfaces
· Use of Warehouse and PS Query technologies to support business reporting needs
· Competence in Human Resource and Time and Labor processing and impacts on Payroll processing.
· Demonstrated experience leading and conducting a North American Payroll fit/gap sessions for diverse employee populations with complex rules and union representation. This process will also include a written document with recommendations for continuation or removal of all existing customizations related to North American Payroll.
· Ability to facilitate understanding of existing and new functionality, identification and resolution for areas where business processes depart from delivered PeopleSoft 9.0 software solutions to recommend best practices and/or process changes based on past experiences.
· Demonstrated experience analyzing and documenting business requirements and developing process flow diagrams
· Working with the project and functional teams to achieve consensus in identifying, determining, and recommending areas where customizations should be reapplied or where customization can be eliminated.
· Support the project team in identifying which new 9.2 features can support business requirements.
· Upon completion of the fit-gap analysis process the individual will produce written documented recommendations for continuation or removal of all customizations.
· Experience with all phases of application testing including unit, system, integration parallel and user acceptance.
· Superior analytical and technical knowledge
· Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
· Prior experience with other HCM modules such as Payroll, Time & Labor, and HR is desirable.
· Ability to manage expectations under shifting and/or changing priorities
· Ensure project team members are appropriately trained for their respective roles
· Ability to make recommendations that involve a strategic vision, that keep the “big picture” in mind
· Prior Public Sector experience is preferred.