Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)*:
- Salesforce Force .com
- Salesforce Service cloud
- Salesforce Lightning
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only):
Detailed Job Description:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
- Salesforce Administrator certification is mandatory. Further Salesforce certifications are added advantages.
- At least 4+ years of experience in Salesforce configuration and implementations Skills with good command on Apex, Lightning skills.
- Experience in Process Automation, Security configuration, Data Model creation, Reports and Dashboards creation, Communities and Force.com Sites, Single Sign On.
- Good to have experience on controllers and extensions, triggers, batch processes and APIs.
- Extensive knowledge around Sales Cloud and Service cloud.
- Excellent knowledge on Lightning Framework and Lightning Design System.
- Good experience in Copado and Release management process for 1 project at least. Able to understand the customer process and propose any improvement strategies to client on need basis.
- Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Salesforce Deployment/Packaging effectively using Copa.do preferably and handle coordination of deployments.
- Good knowledge of Metadata API, ChangeSet and Ant.
- Understanding in using REST API's, SOAP Web services, S-controls, SOQL, SOSL.
- End-to-End functional awareness of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Ability to guide a medium-sized team of developers
- Should be experienced in translating functional requirements and business rules into technology solutions and develop a technical strategy
- Good knowledge of Waterfall and Agile implementation methodologies
- Customer orientation and customer facing skills
- Able to co-ordinate among other teams for deployment and execution
Minimum years of experience*: 4+
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Understand the customer requirement and deliver on time.
- Must adopt and adhere to processes layed by customer, copa.do and agile etc..
- Adhere to infosys policies.
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) Yes
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No