Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Detailed Job Description
- Experience on designing/implementing Windows Server High Availability, Virtualization for critical SQL workloads on Windows servers.
- Should have 12+ years designing/deploying/supporting High Availability, (H/A) Virtualization, Windows Servers, Microsoft Datacenters, Field Engineer, Resource Engineer in premier technology corporations - Microsoft Corporation and/or OEM Partners of Microsoft.
- Should have multiple years of experience working as Technology Architect, IT System Design and Implementation, Operations in leading US Healthcare Corporation.
- Hands on experience for Failover Cluster design, deploy, migrate, support of highly available solutions leveraging Always On availability groups. virtualization and bare-metal solutions.
- Exposure in optimization between sites/replication/ high availability in support of top tier LOB applications.
- Experience in IT Operations of Microsoft Windows operating systems, SQL servers and VM ware environments, Windows Server platform. Ensuring upgrades to Microsoft OS, SQL Server and VMWare environments.
- Additional experience in Consulting, and Support for Windows Server platform specializing in Failover Clustering and Virtualization technologies.
- Should have Assisted IT groups in design, deployment and supportability of Microsoft products, SCVMM, PowerShell, DFS, SQL install, other H/A resources/apps.
- Delivery of Risk Assessments, Trainings in large Premier IT shops, IP creator/contributor for Hyper-V workshop and Health Check.
- Design, Implementation of Datacenter programs, technical liaisons for core Microsoft technologies
- HCT/WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs) setup, conduct testing and submission for Windows Server Catalog supported configurations, ES7000 all models, EMC Clarion/Symmetrix.
- System design, deployment, troubleshooting and reactive support of Windows platform technologies, storage and other server hardware in Enterprise level environments, disaster recovery.
- Setup of Exchange, SQL and IIS, Fibre attached SAN, iSCSI, NLB, Terminal Server, DHCP, WINS, DNS, Active Directory, .x86 system architecture, Performance Monitor, Microsoft System Area Network, Process Control, Windows Server Resource Manager, PAE/AWE, NIC teaming.
Good to have:
- Support of Windows NT 3.51/4.0/ (x86/Alpha) and Windows 2000 for Workstation and Server to Microsoft Premier Customers,
- Should have Created Microsoft KB articles, solutions, escalation of bugs, mentoring and collaboration with 3rd party support organizations.
- Network administrator experience in Deployment of Windows Servers and workstations, Windows Terminal Server, desktop and AS400 to support factory, warehouse,
- Project Manager skills to enable IT Deployment and Operations teams.
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No