Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Client seeks to upgrade the existing V9.0 HRCMS (Human Resources Compensation Management System) an Oracle/PeopleSoft application, which is the primary source for Time and Labor, Human Resources and Payroll data for the Client.
CLIENT Applications Group is seeking an individual with a minimum of 7 years Oracle/PeopleSoft T&L, HR, and Payroll experience with at least 2 completed PeopleSoft upgrades. We are looking for candidates with upgrade experience that include applications: 50,000 or greater employee population size, 2,000 or greater core online user base and terabyte sized databases.
Qualified candidates must possess competence in PeopleSoft version 9.0 and PeopleTools 8.51, in areas of Infrastructure and Architecture planning, The Technical Lead for the initiative will have the primary responsibility of leading the Architecture aspects of the upgrade and will need to collaborate with CLIENT’s Infrastructure Planning Group (IPG). The candidate will be the primary point of contact and will create deliverables in compliance to CLIENT standards, protocols and procedures.
Demonstrating service excellence, a pro-active and collaborative approach to service delivery, the ability to lead a team and mentor other staff members and a strong customer focus are all mandatory for the incumbent of this role.
Specific tasks will be assigned by the HRCMS Project Managers within the Enterprise Systems Services Group of (CLIENT). The candidate will perform responsibilities to support ongoing production and the 9.2 upgrade projects. These tasks include but are not limited to:
• Provide technical direction and leadership
• Lead the development of technical deliverables and supporting documentation
• Gain in-depth understanding of the business processes, technical architecture and all components of the assigned application, including all middleware and operating system components.
• Thoroughly identify customer requirements through fit-gap or requirement sessions, and document the outcome using the current system development methodology. The incumbent is expected to facilitate requirements workshops when needed.
• Develop solutions that clearly and efficiently address the business objectives identified. Create software architecture documents and models according to the system development methodology.
• Ensure that work performed meets customer business needs and will execute correctly and efficiently within a production environment by implementing configuration changes, developing data mover scripts, creating technical designs, developing code with a high level of proficiency, performing detailed and thorough testing and actively participate in walkthroughs.
• Complete status reports of all technical tasks, including updates and presentations to both Senior and Executive Management teams.
• Assign and track all technical activities and resources to meet project goals and schedules.
• Plan and coordinate technical activities in an established multi-threaded environment
• In partnership with CLIENT’s Technology Office and Operation’s staff, maintain technical platforms for production and test environment to ensure adherence to HR/CMS and CLIENT data security constraints and system availability.
• Develop solutions that support a production application environment running on a scheduled 24/7 basis. Investigate all issues and problem solve according to published work flows.
• Remain current on job related l trends and product directions and provide guidance to project staff.
• Minimum of 7 years Oracle/PeopleSoft T&L, HR, and Payroll experience with at least 2 completed PeopleSoft upgrades.
• Experience with applications: 50,000 or greater employee population size, 2,000 or greater core online user base and terabyte sized databases.
• High level of understanding of IBM P770’s server, Oracle databases, and knowledge of Oracle’s PIA, and UNIX administration and shell scripting.
• Experience with Web Servers, Application Servers and the Process Schedulers.
• Experience with all phases of testing including: unit, system integration, and performance and user acceptance.
• Experience with performance tuning, online and batch programs in large and complex environments.
• Extensive programming experience in the following technologies and languages is highly desired: PeopleCode, SQL, SQR, Integration Broker, Application Designer, Application Engine, Security, and Workflow
• Strong experience with AIX and UNIX shell scripting highly desired.
• PeopleSoft upgrade experience utilizing, Oracle Lab, Change Assistant/Upgrade Assistant in an Oracle/UNIX-AIX environment highly desired.
• Ability to communicate effectively across the organizational groups, project teams and executive team members
• Ability to collaborate in a cross-matrix organization and maintain working relationships with internal and external partners.
• Ability to design and deliver options and recommendations based on complex requirements, rules and procedures
• Public Sector experience is preferred.
Prior experience with other HCM modules such as Payroll, Time & Labor, and HR is desirable.