Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- AZURE CLOUD MIGRATION
- AZURE CLOUD IMPLEMENTATION
Detailed Job Description:
- Required 12+ years of total Information Technology experience, out of which 6+ years are specific Azure Public Cloud Experience and 4+ years experience as an Azure Cloud Implementation and Migration Projects Manager
- Will be accountable to manage the delivery of Azure Public Cloud Migration & Implementation as per all project management processes, defined SLAs, contractual compliance , related governance reporting and billings.
- Knows the Azure public cloud technology (IaaS, PaaS) landscape deeply, its integration points with on-premise datacenter operations, application teams, end users and hence can manage the scope boundary and identify process, automation, technology & optimization improvements to be scheduled & executed by his/her team and the inter-dependent teams.
- Excellent skills in schedule, quality team, solution, risk and issue management
- Executive Communication skills – Able to articulate, present , converse with the client executive stakeholders - VP and CIO, Enterprise Architect to manage the project work
- Manage the interdependent service units (application teams, on premise datacenter teams etc), and vendors, OEM (Microsoft) for resolving conflicts, problems in the delivery of Azure Migration and Implementation Services.
- Should be able to work in a Global Delivery Model (onsite + offshore) with the teams (leads, engineers, architects) that report into him/her.
- Reports in to the Program Manager for status, risk and issues and delivery as per contractual commitments.
- Have strong people, governance, change management, compliance and process management skills
- Strong experience of the on premise datacenter technologies/towers and the migration methodologies (Rehost, Remediate, Reengineer etc) and analysis to cutover of datacenter workloads to cloud.
- Strong experience of the Azure Cloud Implementation lifecycle covering from Requirements, Architecture & Design, Implementation, Validation, Cutover and Warranty.
- Strong understanding across cloud infrastructure components (server, storage, network, security, data, and applications) to deliver implementation and IT operations support of end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs for enterprise usage for users across the globe.
- Working knowledge of key AZURE services - (Virtual Machines, Blob Storage, SQL Database, Load Balancer, VNet, AZURE Security, NSG, Encryptions, Azure Redis Cache, ARM Template, Log Analytics, Application Insights, Azure DNS, Backup, Azure CDN, Azure Notification Hub, RBAC, Express Route, Network routings, transit gateways, subnets, SSL certificates, Cloud Functions, HDInsight, Azure Security Center, Microsoft System Center, Azure Active Directory, Azure Monitor etc.
- Working knowledge of enterprise infrastructure security solutions integrated with the Azure infrastructure from third party industry leading products like RSA, Symantec, Nessus, Tanium, Palo Alto Firewalls etc.
- Working knowledge of enterprise infrastructure application and monitoring solutions integrated with the Azure infrastructure from third party industry leading products like Splunk, Appdynamics, checkmk,, Symantec Management Platform etc. and Azure Native Monitoring Tools
- Worked in Enterprises with Hybrid Clouds (on-prem + Azure).
- Working knowledge of Cloud Management Platforms (CMP) (industry platforms like – Scalr, Service Now Azure CMP)
- Working knowledge of Azure billing, consumption, optimization and different Azure Offers Terms to customers – Azure Stack, Azure Enterprise Agreement, Azure Cloud Service Provider
- Good to have – worked in the healthcare domain.
- Azure Certifications: Azure Administrator /Solutions Architect – Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies /Microsoft Azure Architect Design/ Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment/ Microsoft Azure Integration and Security
- PMP, PRINCE2, CSM
Certifications Needed: Yes
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No