Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
- AZURE ADMINISTRATION
- AZURE SITE RECOVERY SERVICES (ASR) MIGRATION
- DEVOPS EXPERTISE
Detailed Job Description:
- 9+years of hands-on experience in Infrastructure and 6+ years’ experience in Azure based Cloud Architecture, Implementation, Support and migration skills with a demonstrated understanding and proven track record for cloud-based solutions, infrastructure as a code, continuous integration/deployment and cloud architecture.
- Strong understanding across cloud infrastructure components (server, storage, network, security, data, and applications) to deliver implementation and IT operations support of end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs for enterprise usage for users across the globe.
- In depth hands-on knowledge of key AZURE services - (Virtual Machines, Blob Storage, SQL Database, Load Balancer, VNet, AZURE Security, NSG, Encryptions, Azure Redis Cache, ARM Template, Log Analytics, Application Insights, Azure DNS, Backup, Azure CDN, Azure Notification Hub, RBAC, Express Route, Network routings, transit gateways, subnets, SSL certificates, Cloud Functions, HDInsight, Azure Security Center, Microsoft System Center, Azure Active Directory, Azure Monitor etc.
- 3+ years of specialized expertise of Azure Site Recovery Services for DR and workload Migrations, Storage, Backup and Recovery Services. Industry certifications for DR like - CBCP, CBCI, EDRP and Storage and Backup Certifications in Netapp, EMC etc
- In depth Experience in Infrastructure as a Code: Strong scripting skills in ARM Template, Powershell, YAML, Python, Powershell, Ansible, Terraform, JSON) for complete infrastructure code automation.
- In depth Server Administration experience and industry certification in Windows and/or LINUX Operating system with hardening, patch management, image creation solutions and adept in any of its scripting languages like Powershell, shell, awk, perl, Python, Bash etc.
- Working knowledge of Azure Capacity Planning, Monitoring, Billing and Invoicing and Cost optimization measures and recommendations.
- Working knowledge of enterprise infrastructure security solutions integrated with the Azure infrastructure from third party industry leading products like RSA, Symantec, Nessus, Tanium, Palo Alto Firewalls etc.
- Working knowledge of enterprise infrastructure application and monitoring solutions integrated with the Azure infrastructure from third party industry leading products like Splunk, Appdynamics, checkmk,, Symantec Management Platform etc.and Azure Native Monitoring Tools
- At least 9 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on transformation, implementation having worked in Agile and operations support projects in ITIL methodologies, Service Management Tools - ServiceNow.
- Lead architecture design sessions, workshops and implementation/migration planning and production cut-over activities (during off-business hours), critical P1 incident response and resolutions.
- Experience with configuration automation tools such as Ansible, Scalr, Chef, Fabric, Puppet , or SaltStack
- Working knowledge of Cloud Management Platforms (CMP) (industry platforms like – Scalr, Service Now Azure CMP)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills – verbal, written and presentation skills to have conversations and manage relationship with diverse customer and internal team stakeholders
- Ability to work in a team in a Global Delivery model (multi-location teams) across diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Good to have – working knowledge of Azure billing, consumption, optimization and different Azure Offers Terms to customers – Azure Stack, Azure Enterprise Agreement, Azure Cloud Service Provider
- Good to have Experience with containerization using Kubernetes
- Experience in DevOps (CI/CD): Solid experience as a DevOps architecture and engineering in a 24x7 uptime Azure environment, including automation experience with continuous delivery and release management tools (GoCD pipelines, JFrog Artifactory, Altassian tool stacks – JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, security testing tools – Fortify etc.)
Azure Certifications: Azure Administrator /Solutions Architect – Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies /Microsoft Azure Architect Design/ Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment/ Microsoft Azure Integration and Security
Certifications Needed: Yes
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No