Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 7 years of experience with IT.
- Experience of at least 2 Oracle R12 Upgrade experience, Modules included Oracle Core HR and Payroll
- Experience in Business Process Consulting, IT consulting, HRMS architecture, solution delivery with best practices of implementation and any possible pitfalls
- Knowledge of implementation lifecycle, including details of requirements, process validation, Design, CRP, configuration, build, test phases
- Making use of various Oracle as well as organizational methodologies, processes and templates, to lead through a successful implementation as a solution architect
- Ability to lead through complex process discussions, giving a holistic POV, impact and Total cost of ownership
- Navigate successfully through difference of opinion within various business groups and technology, to come up with best possible solutions keeping organizational interest
- Guide junior team members, through LLD, Configuration, build and test phases, including system cutover
- Collaborate with Program leadership teams and participate in design advisory or change control boards as required
- Participating in the improvement of business processes, including but not limited to, the following Oracle application-packaged modules EBS
- Working experience of Oracle EBS HRMS Applications core HR, Payroll (NA, UAE), Self-service.
- Leading Business Process Consulting and Solution Evaluation and Recommendation
- Experience in Impact Assessment for Upgrades and testing coverage for upgrade
- Experience running payroll
- Experience in working with banking institutes and third party payroll system (e.g. ADP, Ceridian)
- Experience working cross functionally with ERP Teams to understand Chart of Account mapping for customers and map to employee records for Payroll Costing
- Ability to build custom pay slips
- Extensive experience running payroll parallels
- Ability to build and maintain payroll fast formulas
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Gathering requirements from business to enhance existing functionality improving performance of the system making it easy for maintenance.
- Troubleshoot production issues by analyzing the root cause and provide permanent solutions to restore normal functioning and making system more efficient.
- Designing, building, testing and deploying various HR modules solutions.
- Identifying and addressing client needs; building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of business services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor
Minimum years of experience*: 8
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No