Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
The Senior Business Subject Matter Expert (SME) brings proven experience from related businesses or organizations as well as system integration and technology experience (more than 10 yrs experience).
Responsibilities are as follows:
• Complete all tasks within the development methodology in the areas of data conversion, interfaces, reports, and custom development.
• Experience with evaluating functional specifications and the ability to translate business processes into technical requirements.
• Define detailed technical specifications for interfaces, reports, and custom development.
• Analyze, design, construct, and test ABAP/4 programs.
• Use desktop software to facilitate systems design tasks.
• Transport all necessary SAP objects to appropriate platforms in accordance with the IES promote-to-production strategy.
• Provide technical leadership to functional staff
• Participate in structured code reviews / walkthroughs.
• dhere to project standards, policies, and organizational mission - follows quality standards.
• Anticipates, identify, troubleshoot, and resolves development issues.
• Determine time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting own work and project team work.
• Consistently provides accurate and detailed work effort and time estimates.
• Execution of all responsibilities with little direct supervision.
• Develop test plan and document test results.
• Participate in development of implementation strategies.
• Ability to communicate, cooperate and coordinate effectively with team members.
• Ability to accept direction and recommendations to ensure effective integration and coordination with existing applications.
• Ability to work well with all IES technical and functional Teams
• Written communication skills to adequately document work.
• Oral communication skills to train staff and inform management of all implemented assignments
• Communicate accurate and useful status updates.
This position is 40 hours per week.