Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
· Responsible for analysis and evaluation of user business problems and development of system recommendations to meet requirements.
· Translates high-level business requirements into functional specifications for business application development.
· Interviews end users to obtain and document the detailed business requirements for projects.
· Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
· Combines understanding of IT and business processes to recommend solutions.
· Assignments typically include problem definition, evaluation of requirements, and implementation of systems to meet business and user requirements.
· Experience developing use cases, use case model, supplementary requirements, and business rules is essential.
· Strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio Drawing tool along with general familiarity with Outlook and other MS Office applications is also required.
· Excellent analytical skills and communication skills required. 3-5 yrs of experience.
Additional Job Details:
· This individual will be responsible for collecting requirements from various business areas and compiling them into a functional / technical specification.
· Candidate should be adept a orchestrating an envisioning session as well as communication requirements back to technical developers.