Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
· Define system requirements by consulting data administrators and buisness users about the types of information needed
· Translate problems into detailed specifications that will resolve the problems through the use of data processing systems
· Determine how data should be organized, who should have access to different data and how it should be displayed
· Design and develop data models and database architecture
· Create/modify database objects as needed.
· Analyze move and load data as needed.
· Document data, code, and functions.
· Consult with others to assess the system performance and make modifications as required
· Modify existing databases, as user needs change
· Track down and fix data and database problems. Report potential issues regarding production applications
· Prepare reports or extracts on databases
· Code Oracle Packages, procedures, triggers and functions.
· Train users and provide technical support
· Database modeling as needed.