Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Support the implementation and development of subsequent enhancements of ATPSIII by replatforming to newer technologies and reengineering the current subsystems, troubleshooting, enhancements, legislative mandates, etc.
2. Updates to system may include, but are not limited to, the following modules in ATPSIII:
- Title Issuance
- Electronic Title App – Gateway
- Electronic Title App - Portal
- Electronic Lienholder
- ATPSIII-EDIS bridge
3. Provide expertise, guidance, support and/or training to DPS developers, as needed, as they transition from ATPSII to ATPSIII.
4. Work with the ODPS staff to update, patch, and repair the ATPS III application software components in the development, test, and QA environments, and develop software changes for promotion to production following best practice and standards as defined by ODPS. Approvals and/or reviews by the engineering board and/or change control board as required.
5. Take corrective action, subject to the ODPS Management approval, to resolve all issues and problems encountered to ensure the application performs as required.
Strong communication/ leadership skills.
Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably using the English language.
1. 5 years of verifiable experience as a Senior .Net Web Developer utilizing ASP.Net WebForms
2. 5 years of verifiable .Net experience utilizing C – Sharp (C#)
3. 5 years of verifiable experience with SQL Server Database Design and development including optimization of queries, creating tables, views, stored procedures, and functions.
4. 2 years of verifiable experience optimizing SQL queries within a SQL Server database.
5. 2 years of verifiable data conversion experience to SQL Server
6. 2 year of verifiable Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience developing and securing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
7. 1 year of verifiable experience utilizing Visual Studio 2010.
8. 6 months of verifiable SQL Server 2008 Services (SSRS) experience.
9. 1 year experience or a demonstrable understanding of N-tier environments as it relates to development and deployment.
10. 1 year experience or a demonstrable understanding of code repository strategies, code promotion strategies and recovery using Team Foundation Server.
12. 2 years of verifiable experience implementing and configuring the “Enterprise Library” for auditing, logging and data access.