Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Project Manager for Infrastructure department
As per the client request, the candidate should be Japanese.
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize IT infrastructure projects according to deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also create required deliverables based on Client project life cycle.
• Clearly understand Client project life cycle and security policy to meet PMO standard
• Direct and manage project phases from planning to implementation.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with SMEs and stakeholders.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Negotiate with other department managers for reserving the required resource for projects.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using MS Project
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
(Visible Externally) •
The candidate should be Japanese.
Need to communicate with Headquarter people in Japan
• Work experience in a project management
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
• Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
• Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environment is crucial.