Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Heavy knowledge of SD and MM modules
The role of the Tester is to develop and execute tests that are used to verify that IT systems meet system requirements. Additionally the Tester is responsible for identifying and documenting system defects that are found through testing. The success of this role is dependent upon the candidate’s ability to understand and apply the Test process, and align that with the practical needs of individual IT projects.
The Tester must be capable of applying a methodical process to test complex systems. The Tester must also be able to communicate concepts to audiences with mixed levels of technical & business abilities.
Primary Accountabilities: This individual works under the direction of a Test Lead and Work Stream Test Lead to test complex enterprise-wide systems solutions. The primary duties for this position include but are not limited to:
• Author test cases
• Execute test cases
• Identify and document defects found during testing
• Be available and able to support developers with the reproduction and resolution of defects
• “Ramp up” quickly to a proficient level on new processes, tools and technologies
• Demonstrate high “Speed of Delivery”
Leadership and Entrepreneurship
• Recognize that the purpose of technology is to serve the needs of our clients, project teams, and Clients business objectives. Maintain a cooperative, “can do”, and service-oriented attitude.
• Assist IT staff with the application of Test process and technology
The Tester must possess strong problem solving and communication skills. The individual must be flexible, dependable, capable of multi-tasking, and quickly learning complex concepts. Expert in the area of Test with an understanding of Test tools and how those apply to the overall Test process.
The Tester will have a solid understanding of:
• Test process/methodology
• Test tools (HP Quality Center)
• Strong SQL and RDBMS experience
• Hand on experience of Web Applications
• Solid understanding of Functional testing
• Experience with SAP functional testing
• Hand on experience with Microsoft Excel
The Tester will also have a working knowledge of:
• Requirements management • Design and development strategy and tools • Risk identification and management