Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role Description & Requirements:
· Based upon user needs, and a sound understanding of applicable business or clinical systems and industry requirements, formulates and defines average to large project scopes and objectives.
· Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems, considering software applications capacity, resource availability, operating time and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
· Participates in project leadership by documenting scope and defining implementation procedures.
· Provides technical project management, often leading work on new implementations and upgrades of related systems, and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
· Documents and drives best practices throughout the system.
· Staff members in this position are effective and self-sufficient in working within a diverse technology.
· Regularly provides guidance and training to less experienced Business Systems Analysts.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field or other degree with equivalent experience; Master’s degree preferred.
· Experience in systems development lifecycle, including requirements gathering and design.