Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
This person will be working on the Pharmacy Data Warehouse project in the retail systems area of IT. The client needs a person that can complete both .Net development and some analysis work (as assigned) to complete data warehouse work, performance processing, BOH from the pharmacy EPS system, and purges. Use of DB2, creation of DB2 Stored Procedures and Data-Stage for ETL will be key to this position, along with development in both C# and VB.net.
.NET development and DB2 experience are a must
· .NET Development: Highly Skilled
· DB2 Stored Proc Development: Highly Skilled
· Analysis: Able to create high and low level specifications for development needs
· Communication: Able to communicate effectively with IT Staff and Customer
· Documentation: Able to document requirements, test plans, test results, change records and implementation plans / results
Nice to Have:
· BMC Remedy
Thank you for taking the time to work with me on this. Please let me know if you have anyone who might be a good fit. I hope you have a great day!